Back to You
An expert team, the best equipment, and a facility full of services and options all focused on getting you back to yourself.
Private dining rooms on each floor allows neighbors to talk and receive personalized care. Or they can join family and friends for a visit to the Bistro for a snack or dinning at our superb Waterfront main dining room.
The Right Plan
Our team of experts help shorten your recovery time, increase your independence, and meet your goals.
We have 36 suites that are Medicare Certified with on-site physical, occupational, speech, and respiratory therapies. Rehabilitation guests are given the specialized services they need in a comfortable private suite with beautiful lakefront and city views, a private bath, flat screen TV, high speed internet, customized dining plans, access to all restaurants, and daily linen services.
Our Care Team helps shorten your recovery time, increase your independence while ensuring the highest quality of services, delivered with attention to the individual needs of every individual.
Post Surgical Care
- Specialized orthopedic rehabilitation
- Specialized joint replacement rehabilitation
- One-on-one HealthPro therapies
- Up to 3 hours a day and 7 days a week
- Nursing staff trained specifically in rehabilitation
- Pre-admission consultation for optimal results
- A licensed planner for your transition home
- Therapy pool for optimal rehabilitation
- Outdoor patios with space to move
- State-of-the-art therapy modalities including electrical stimulation, ultrasound, and paraffin treatments
floor plan & fee information
Residence Type: Private Suite
Daily Fee: $474/day
The Harbors at The Admiral at the Lake does not discriminate pursuant to the Fair Housing Act, subject to any exemptions that may apply. Fees are effective as of January 1, 2020, and are subject to change.
Non-Lifecare residents of The Harbors are subject to a one-time, non-refundable $3,000 Community Fee.
Access to all amenities of The Admiral at the Lake, including pool, fitness center, library, creative arts studio and more.
- Spacious, private residences, many with lake views
- Full housekeeping and linen service
- Basic cable, Internet and all utilities included (except telephone)
- Three meals daily, prepared by our exceptional culinary team
- Medication monitoring and administration included
- Scheduled transportation
- Access to rehabilitative services, including speech, occupational and physical therapy
- Lifestyle coordinator
- Beauty Salon Services
- Garage parking
- Guest Dining
- Meal Delivery Services
- Specialty Maintenance
- Guest Rooms
How Can We Help
We’re here to help with anything you need.
We can assist with any information you need. Please let us know.
Take a Tour
See it all. Get information, meet our team, and spend time with residents.
Art, travel, literature, food… Let us share our world with you.