Assisted Living: Everyday Assistance With Extraordinary Rewards
At The Harbors, those needing a helping hand with daily activities can find the kind of fulfillment that only comes from a warm, home-like environment. Each assisted living neighborhood consists of no more than 13 residents who each have private residences. Rather than caregivers, The Harbors staff members are care partners, working together with residents and families to learn what matters most to each of the individuals we serve.
As a continuing care retirement community, The Harbors eases transitions from one level of living to another. As needs change, residents have access to higher levels for comprehensive, uninterrupted service inside a familiar environment with people they know and trust. If care is needed, it’s only a few steps away.
Contact us for more information about how we can help you or your loved one.
All You Want and Need — And More
Each care level features spacious residences, first-class amenities and genuine hospitality, for a resident-driven culture where participation is valued and care is customized to meet the changing needs and preferences of every individual.
The Harbors offers:
- Spacious, private residences, many with lake views
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Basic cable, Internet and all utilities included (except telephone)
- Three meals daily, prepared by our exceptional culinary team
- Medication monitoring and administration available
- 24-hour emergency call and response systems
- Assistance with scheduling transportation
- Access to rehabilitative services, including speech, occupational and physical therapy
- Lifestyle coordinator
- On-site beauty salon/barbershop
- Access to all amenities of The Admiral at the Lake, including pool, fitness center, library, creative arts studio and more.
- Click here to view our gallery of amenities.